When meeting with Mrs. Nocon everything you tell her will stay confidential. There are only three times that she has to break confidentiality due to safety reasons. The three times are:
What do I do if I want to meet with Mrs. Nocon:
1. Stop by her office on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and/or Friday.
· Mrs. Nocon’s door is always open when she is not meeting with a student.
· Mrs. Nocon is available before, during, and after school.
2. Fill out a request slip.
· There is an envelope with pens in it outside Mrs. Nocon. Fill it out with your name and reason for requesting the meeting and place it in the green locked mailbox outside Mrs. Nocon’s office.
· Mrs. Nocon will send a pass to you as soon as she gets your request.
Who Can Refer Students to Mrs. Nocon??
Almost anyone. Teachers, Teachers Aides, School Administrators, School Social Workers, Guidance Counselors, School Psychologists, Parents, Peers, Local Police, etc. You can also always refer yourself!
Group Meeting Information
Teen Institute: Tuesdays during lunch in Mrs. Nocon’s room.
SADD/Youth Advisory Board: Tuesdays after school at the Rec. Center for grades 5-8.
Scrapbooking: Mondays after school at the Lawn Ave. Library for grades 5 & 6. Thursdays after school at the Rec. Center for grades 7 & 8.
Some GREAT Web Sites: