Jamestown Buildings & Facilities Committee
Wednesday August 20, 2001
Meeting held at 7:00PM in the Jamestown Library Museum Room
Bill Kimball - present
Lisa Bryer - absent
Daniel Capuano - absent
Maryanne Crawford - absent
Arek Galle - present
Ray Iannetta - present
Nick Robertson - present
Carl Bednarzyck - absent
Ken Littman - present
Meeting was called to order at 7:05PM.
The following was agreed:
* For the present time, meetings of the Buildings & Facilities Committee will be held twice a month on alternate Wednesday evenings at 7:00PM in the Jamestown Library. The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 5th.
* All members will be sworn in prior to the next meeting.
* The Jamestown website (www.jamestownri.com) will be used to provide Committee members and the public with access to Committee developments, meeting minutes and other information.
* The Town Hall, Town Offices and Highway Barn will be the priority of the Committee, followed by the recreational buildings and areas.
* The Committee has targeted a report to be ready for the Town Council by December 14, 2001.
* Financial considerations will be included in all recommendations.
* Nick Robertson to provide a list of Public Works equipment for the next meeting. The list will include currently functional vs. obsolete equipment.
* Arek Galle to provide outline of previous Buildings Committee work.
* A public tour of current town buildings will be scheduled before mid-October.
There being no further business before the Committee, the meeting was adjourned at 8:30PM.
Bill Kimball, Chairman